Breast lift or Mastopexy refers to the plastic surgery procedure of enhancing saggy breasts, in medical terms, breast ptosis, or by transforming their shape, size, contour and elevation. Women are often inclined towards this cosmetic surgery for a more appealing and proportionate bust.
At Medical Tourism Abroad, we have professionals who arrange for medical tours to top healthcare destinations. We have liaisons with world-leading medical institutions situated in various countries and arrange for complete tourism packages for interested patients at the best possible expenses.
When should you go for a Breast lift mastopexy?
Any woman pondering on a breast lift mastopexy can go through with one as per her necessity. This is a surgical although cosmetic procedure per se. Situations which call for a Breast lift mastopexy are: –
- A proportionately large bust in a young woman. The volume and weight of a large bust compared to the body weight consequently makes the young elastic skin of the breasts to stretch thus causing sagging.
- Pregnancy, post-partum hormonal changes, lactation are among the major natural causes of breast ptosis in middle-aged women. These individuals consist of the largest number people who avail breast lift mastopexy surgeries.
- Post-menopausal women suffer from ptosis primarily due to gravity and aged overstretched skin.
These situations call for a breast lift mastopexy and procedures are often availed for non-medical cosmetic purposes by many women throughout the world.
What are the time periods associated with breast lift mastopexy?
The procedure generally takes about 1 to 2 hours’ time, although it might vary as per the patient’s medical condition. General or local anesthesia is administered.
A complete rehabilitation timeframe of 7 to 10 days is advised by doctors. An individual can return to the daily courses of things in about 14 days and to moderate or complete recovery, 3 to 6 weeks post-operation.
What are the complications associated with breast lift mastopexy?
- Hematoma or an accumulation of blood at the point of incision. Typical symptoms are pain in and around the operated area.
- Allergic reactions to general anesthesia which is mandatory for the best breast lift procedure showing signs of nausea and vomiting.
- Abnormal scarring and colored tissue and skin.
- Asymmetry of breasts.
- Interference with breast-feeding.
These complications are rarely observed in case of the best breast lift procedure and surgeries. Although there are health hazards related to this procedure, statistics suggest a 17% minor complication report post operation and exceedingly rare major complications mostly due to unforeseen medical anomalies.
Medical Tourism Abroad has one of the largest networks of world-renowned experts in nearly every field. With their expertise, experience and skill, they can guarantee successful procedures with next-to-nil complications.
What is the best breast lift procedure?
Any successful cosmetic surgery depends on the expertise and experience of the surgeon and the equipment at hand. However, the best breast lift procedure depends also upon the medical condition of the patient. Here are some evaluative pointers which surgeons use to ascertain the best breast lift surgery as for a respective patient: –
- Availability of tissue of the nipple-areola complex (NAC).
- Age and feminine condition for the best breast lift procedure.
- Presence of medical conditions such as diabetes, obesity, etc.
- Habits such as smoking, drinking etc.
Accounting for all these factors are what an experienced surgeon does before determining the extent, type and viability of best breast lift procedure.
What is the cost of breast lift surgery?
In countries such as Australia, UK and USA, the cost of breast lift surgery is more than quite expensive, e.g. in Australia alone it would cost between $6000 to $8000.
What is the cost of breast lift surgery?
Countries such as Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore have become global hotspots for cosmetic and other medical surgeries. Global quality standards along with a comparatively lower cost of breast lift surgery are what compel numerous individuals to opt for this alternative.
This lower cost of breast lift surgery is provided by these countries due to the fact that pre-requisite services are viable to them at a lower fee than in economically developed countries such as Australia or USA. Whether the quality standards are up to the mark is reflected by the fact that medical tourism as an industry has grown by 140% since 2013 in these countries.
How do you avail this low cost of breast lift surgery?
We, at Medical Tourism Abroad, provide for a complete package for any individual willing to go for a low cost of breast lift surgery while keeping up global standards. We co-ordinate such medical tours to Thailand and other countries covering every single detail such as: –
- Co-ordination with the respective healthcare authorities
- Post-treatment rehabilitation and vacation
- Overall hospitality.
Connect with us if you’re pondering on going through this cosmetic procedure. We would be glad to offer you the best treatment.