There are 2 types of investigations available invasive and non-invasive which are used to determine whether one has a heart disease, the type of disease and severity if present in order to determine the most appropriate treatment.
Non-invasive diagnostic investigations:
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
- Ambulatory Halter electrocardiogram monitoring
- Cardiovascular MRI
- Chest X-ray
- Duplex vascular ultrasound
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Transthoracic echocardiography (2D & 3D, doppler)
- Transoesophageal echocardiogram
- Treadmill & pharmacological stress echocardiogram
- Multi-Slice Computer Tomography (MSCT)
- Tilt-table test
- Treadmill stress test
Invasive cardiology (Interventional procedures)
- Diagnostic coronary and bypass graft angiography
- 24/7 acute primary angioplasty for heart attack patients
- Diagnostic right and left heart cardiac catheterisation
- Diagnostic carotid, renal and peripheral angiograms
- Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (ICD) implantation
- Intraaortic balloon counterpulsation
- Intravascular ultrasound imaging
- Intracoronary physiological pressure wire measurement (FFR)
- Percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI)
- Percutaneous device closure of Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) and Patent Foramen Ovale
- Percutaneous balloon valvuloplasty of Mitral, Aortic and Pulmonary valves
- Permanent single chamber, dual-chamber and biventricular pacemaker implantations
- Temporary pacemaker implantation
Next Step For your Treatment
- Contact us now by filling up our enquiry form. Please make sure you attach the relevant reports for us to assess your case.
- After assessing your case we will contact you with a treatment plan and the associated cost estimate.
- Once you have decided to go ahead we can then help you book your flights, hotel and airport transfers.