Hair transplant Procedure
Hair transplant surgery is a done to treat hair loss. It involves extracting hair-bearing skin from the donor area of the scalp and grafting these pieces of skin into thinning areas of the scalp or areas of trauma. Mainly hair loss occurs in men, especially Caucasians, and due to genetic reasons.
Hair transplant operation
There are various methods of transplant surgery but the most common one is the FUE technique
This is usually performed under local anesthetic. Each session can last from two to eight hours, depending on the number of grafts that are transplanted.
The operation generally includes:
- The donor area is trimmed short to make it easier to handle.
- The surgeon anaesthetizes this area of the head
- The surgeon then takes small sections of hair-bearing scalp and transplants them to the desired area
- Various instruments may be used to harvest the donor skin
Next Step For Hair Transplant Surgery Treatment
- Contact us now by filling up our enquiry form. Please make sure you attach the relevant reports for us to assess your case.
- After assessing your case we will contact you with a treatment plan and the associated cost estimate.
- Once you have decided to go ahead we can then help you book your flights, hotel and airport transfers.