Physiotherapy is the use of manual therapies like exercise programs and electrotherapy techniques to treat musculoskeletal conditions (like arthritis, sports injuries or back pain), neurological conditions (like stroke, multiple sclerosis and spinal cord injuries) and cardiothoracic conditions (like emphysema, asthma, chronic bronchitis).
Generally, there are three different types of physiotherapy which includes:
• Musculoskeletal in which muscles, bones and joints are treated. Under this back pain, sprains, strains, arthritis, bursitis, workplace and sports injuries, problems with posture, incontinence and reduced mobility are treated.
• Cardiothoracic treats disorders of the cardio-respiratory system including asthma, emphysema and chronic bronchitis.
• Neurological treats disorders of the nervous system including acquired head injuries, stroke, spinal cord injuries, Parkinson’s disease and multiple sclerosis.
List of types of physiotherapies offered
- Lower back pain
- Cervical ache, spine pain and Joint pains
- Frozen shoulder, congenital deformities and sports injuries
- Perinatal Care
- Post Surgical Rehab
- Neurological Rehab
- Cardiac Rehab
- Rehab following Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Paediatric Physiotherapy
Next Step For your Treatment
- Contact us now by filling up our enquiry form. Please make sure you attach the relevant reports for us to assess your case.
- After assessing your case we will contact you with a treatment plan and the associated cost estimate.
- Once you have decided to go ahead we can then help you book your flights, hotel and airport transfers.