The privacy of our patients is very important to us. We have developed a policy that makes it easier for the patients to understand how we collect, communicate, use and disclose personal information.
- The purpose for which information is collected is identified before and at the time of collecting information.
- The personal information is collected solely for the purposes specified by us.
- All lawful and fair means are used to collect the personal information after getting consent of the individual patient.
- The information that is so collected needs to be relevant for the purpose for which it is collected. It should be up to date and accurate.
- All reasonable security safeguards are employed to protect the personal information against any type of unauthorized access.
- All practices and policies that are related to the management of personal information may be made available to the individuals.